Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in comments to the editor).
- the submission file is in Microsoft Word (97-2003), RTF, or OpenOffice document file format.
- all URL addresses in the text (e.g..: http://www.ibict.br) are activated and ready to click.
- the text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- in the case of submission to a peer-reviewed section (eg articles), the instructions available under Ensuring Blind Peer evaluation are followed.
- the published text will include the author's e-mail address.
dossier: philosophical inquiry with children: new voices
dossier: "confronting adultcentrism in educational philosophies and institutions"
Deadline for complete papers: 31st December 2023.
Dossier: "Práticas e escritas de Filosofia com crianças: contribuições ao campo do Ensino de Filosofia no Brasil"
Articles till November 15, 2023